As the Voice of Nepal, the first-ever Nepal’s edition of the world’s biggest reality singing show, has already started its journey from today where the contestants will be singing on a 360-degree-designed stage—housed in a 100 ft X 100 ft studio—the music geniuses like Pramod Kharel, Sanup Paudel, Abhaya Subba, and Deep Shrestha, as coaches, have started doing their best to bring out the best singer as The Voice of Nepal.
Coach Sanop Poudel talks with WAVE and shares what he is up to.
- Your strength: I do not claim that I know all genres, but I can say I know the glam of many. Contestants who choose me will be more into melody, ballads, soft rock, and semi-classical. Importantly, I know how to teach because I’ve been teaching students of all age group for 14 years.
- Strength of other coaches: Abhaya is a rockstar, and she can bring the energy and delivery like that of a rock band. Pramod is an excellent singer and can groom anyone. Deep dai is a legend, and we cannot match his experience. I myself have been a great fan of him.
- Qualities you look for in your team members: Contestants have to be honest in terms of music. I will give a call to those with even just 25 percent potentiality, and I will make my best to coach them. There will be plenty of lessons for them to learn, and I’ve given my best to bring best out of them. I’ll focus on taking them forward in their area of interest.
- Your preparations: The most important thing is the respect for every genre, and I’ll work in the interest of my every participant of my team. I’ll do research to find out the best way to bring out the best from them. I’ll use tools and doctrine lessons. I will also instal the potential of being a scholar.
- Contribution of The Voice: Nepali music scene has experienced cultural change, and this show will pitch more. This show will maximise the love for music among the people.
“CONTESTANTS WILL NOT BE ADJUDGED BY JUDGES; HOWEVER, THEY WILL BE COACHED. COACHES PRAMOD KHAREL, SANOOP POUDEL, ABHAYA SUBBA, AND DEEP SHRESTHA ARE THEMSELVES RESEARCHING THEIR BEST WAYS TO COACH THEIR TEAM MEMBERS IN THE RUN-UP FOR BRINGING OUT THE BEST AS THE VOICE OF NEPAL.”